StatCounter

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wedding Bells & Bliss

Josh & I were so excited to fly down for Tiffany and Jared's wedding! The day was a dream.  The stunning bride and handsome groom wed on 11.11.11 and were sealed for eternity in the Los Angeles Temple. We are so happy for the new Mr. & Mrs. Beauchamp!



The night before at the rehearsal dinner:
Sister love!
Handsome Baker boys waiting for the bride & groom to come out!

Bridesmaid Photo Shoot!
Since my dad is bedridden and my mom cannot leave him, my aunt Stacey drove up to the reception and brought along my little sister & brother, Brooke & Jon!
Jon caught the garter!
Congrats, newlyweds!
After the wedding, I went with Stacey and Brooke & Jon to Pasadena to stay with my aunt Deborah. The next day we went horseback riding in Santa Monica.
We rode past Steven Spielberg's house!
Me & Tucker!
Picnic in the park.
Dinner in Downtown Pasadena!
We surprised Papa & Grandma by showing up to dinner when they only expected Stacey & Deborah!
And while I was gone, Josh kept himself plenty busy with all his buddies/brother/cousin!

I was supposed to meet Josh halfway to the Long Beach airport Monday morning to make our flight back to Utah. But on Sunday afternoon, there was a knock on the door...and to my surprise, there was Josh holding flowers and his suitcase. Best surprise ever!
Yet another amazing California trip!

7 comments:

  1. you are just way too gorgeous!! i have been using that cream every night! my face is peeling so bad but i hope it ends up as flawless as yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun seeing you and especially going horseback riding. Fun pictures from the beautiful reception. I miss Tucker, Luna, Handsome, Arnie and especially Betty. It was a successful California trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun and so cute! you guys are the cutest ever! p.s. i want all your clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that weekend was the best! whether it was deborah's intense mechanism to get down the stairs or getting sent a thousand dollars for winning family fued's..HA. i love and miss you cait..can't wait to see you in december!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like such a fun trip! I love horseback riding! And of course, always fun to be with family. Brooke is looking more and more like the Milner sisters. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post! (of course) you were a stunning sister-in-law bridesmaid lady! I love you seester

    ReplyDelete