StatCounter

Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Reception Highlights" Film

Now that we got most of the final finishing touches done on our reception video, I wanted to finally premiere it on our blog. A big thanks again to everyone who made our wedding day and reception so amazing. I recently realized that I never made an actual, public thank you to those that did so much. The list could go on forever, but to Mom, Tracy, and Kelly...You made the reception a dream-come-true. Thanks so much for all of your extreme hard work, creativity, dedication, talents, and time. To this day, I still think about how darling everything looked and how perfect it was. It was exactly what I wanted and more, and I couldn't have dreamed up a cuter, more creative reception.  Josh & I are forever grateful. And to all those great family and friends that threw in your creativity, time, & talents as well to help them, thank you times a million! I know a lot of sweet hands went into that night. Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. that day was so much fun/work/excitement! it was so weird seeing you all married! that reception was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful day and beautiful couple. Glad I could be part of it. Of course you know I had nothing to do with the "creative" part. I got nervous thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete