StatCounter

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Weekend of Fun

Tracy and Dan were able to fly up for a quick visit last weekend, and they sure brought the fun with them. We loved having them here! In our short amount of time, we accomplished quite a bit:

Gay-friendly motorcycle rides.
Shopping - and LOTS of it. 
(The boys actually purchased more than the girls).
 
Magleby's Breakfast. 
And the best event of the weekend: the Bruno Mars Concert!
Reaching out for Tracy and I.
 
What a guy.

Yep, this happened.

 



 Sister Love.

Overall, it was an amazing weekend. Come back soon, Tracy & Dan!

5 comments:

  1. I want to come baaaaackkkk. I can't believe how short Bruno was. Oh wait, I actually didn't even notice. The only thing I did notice was how annoying Merk was all weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said on Tracy's blog....I wish I could have gone with you to see Bruno! Guuuuuyyyyyy. But I get to come up in a few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah..and Dan's face creepin' over Tracy's head...hahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i kiiiiiiiiiind of sense a BROmance going on between dan and josh. just a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke's comment - hilarious. Fun weekend. Who is Bruno? Just kidding. I'm cool. I know who he is and Penny has a hat just like his, so Penny is cool too.

    ReplyDelete