StatCounter

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Double Deuces

My birthday was one of the best I've ever had, thanks to Josh!

The morning started out with being woken up with a birthday song in Josh's lovely vibrato voice with a plate of french toast being put on my lap (my eyes weren't even open yet mind you).  Even though I had to go to class and Josh to work for a couple of hours, the morning set my day off right.

Our first stop after school & work was to the Utah County Animal Shelter. Anyone that really knows me would not be surprised by my choice of birthday recreation: animal shelter...and shopping, of course.

After seeing all of my little furry friends at the shelter, we headed up to Park City to do some outlet shopping.  I finally found some success there at the J.Crew and Banana Republic stores after weeks of failed shopping trips to Salt Lake and University Mall.  And upon exiting the Nike store, this beautiful sight was awaiting us just for my birthday.


Followed by this beautiful puppy in the parking lot. I couldn't get enough of her fluff!


After Park City, we drove back down to Orem to Texas Roadhouse Grill 
for a dinner Josh had organized!

 

Following dinner, we went to Dillon & Sara's to watch The Bachelorette. Josh had sweetly planned to have a birthday cupcake with candles waiting at their house just so I could have something to blow out on my birthday.


Just ignore that my head looks like it has been photoshopped onto my body.


And now I am blogging from my new Macbook Pro from my AMAZING husband! I couldn't be happier. What a great birthday!


4 comments:

  1. What a great birthday! And yes, your head did look photoshopped on to your body, but even more scary were all the devil eyes at the dinner party! Sounds like you had a wonderful day, highlight of course - puppies! And this was written on my MacBook that was given to me by, um, me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the macbook club. Stacey and I are the administrators. We're hoping that mom hops on board too. And maybe Dan. But I don't know if there's enough time. I don't know. Wish we could have been up there on your birthday weekend. Oh well. Happy Birthday schmags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tracy forgot about me and steve! We started the macbook club! Have I been officially kicked out?!

    Ok, so you're hubby did a pretty good job, but mine definitely tied! A new Macbook tho?! That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so the last sister is ME who doesn't have a MacBook. Now all I need is a husband to buy ME one. Sounds good to ME. Your birthday looks like so much fun! The only thing missing in it was ME.

    ReplyDelete