StatCounter

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tulip Festival

Even though it was last month, the Tulip Festival pictures were just too funny not to post.
 I will narrate Josh's comments during the taking of each picture.

#1: "You just want to sit down right here? Why?"

#2: "What is the point of this? What are we even taking a picture of?"

#3: "Hurry there's people coming. I'll stay like this for 5 more seconds."

#4: "Kiss? Ok, you are seriously just trying to make me feel stupid."

Sorry, I couldn't resist this one.

#5: "Wow. I feel so gay right now."

Cute Tiff and Jared.


Admiring the biggest manmade waterfall in North America.

Even though it was a torturous trip for Josh, it was still beautiful and I enjoyed it!
Though I don't think we'll be going back again for some reason.

6 comments:

  1. That is too funny. My husband would say the exact same things. At least Josh took the pics, no way my husband would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you were talking in your high voice the whole time... then he really would just have to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny. Made me laugh out loud. Never heard of the tulip festival, but I would probably have the same reaction as Josh. If the next tulip festival never came again, that would be too soon for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that you took a picture of that bride...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHA I love how on each picture of Josh, you could see exactly how we was saying it. No need to know what he said; I can already tell. Hahaha. And also, My Big Fat Gyspy Wedding?

    ReplyDelete