StatCounter

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall-oween

This fall has been a very fun fall indeed. Josh & I are pretty sad about preparing to leave Utah...and never thought we would hear ourselves saying that! So we have decided to take full advantage of our last few months in this beautiful state!




Hahahahaha.

We've even been going to school together every once in awhile.



Tiff's bridal shower!


Thriller in SLC.

Spooky scary haunted house in SLC.

And on the 26th, we celebrated my love's 24th birthday!

I just love this picture of Josh and Mercedes...They are getting along!
A rare occasion.

I, on the other hand, adore her and always get along with the kittens.


Josh & I threw a little Halloween party at our place! 
We invited our closest friends and had a great time.





My Edward.
Isn't he perfect?
 Bella & Edward.


 Mike & Maleah: Ellen Degeneres & Portia de Rossi

Jeff & Christa: Katy Perry & Russel Brand

Dillon & Sara

Nate & Tayler



I wish I had gotten everyone else's costumes, because all who came looked amazing! Some of those others who joined us included: Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries, Khloe & Lamar Odom, A pair of nerds, An 80s guy & a greek goddess, and an Indian & an eskimo...go figure! 
It was a great night and we are grateful to all who came!

5 comments:

  1. HAHA this blog was too good. I literally laughed out loud for like 20 seconds at the picture of Josh as Edward. did you glue sparkles to his chest? and HAHAHAHAHAH i laughed even harder at you as bella with him..and your ear peaking out from your hair..classic bella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun blog. First of all, you will miss Utah - I know I do, but can't beat Cali weather which I'm sure you know. Second, the decorations at your party were so, so cute and the food looked so yummy, except maybe the fingers. Did you give people the finger??! haha Lastly, you and Josh looked perfect - sparkly chest and all. All the other pictures were cute, but if I comment on all of them, it would be like a blog instead of a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow cait! You did such a great job with the food and your costumes! The mummy dogs were so cute! The fingers looked so gross, but I wanted to bite one! What were those made of? You guys made the perfect Cullins couple!!! I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Your Halloween party looks awesome! I love that you guys were Edward and Bella. haha! Did you make all that food yourself? So cute! And wasn't Thriller the best? We went last year. Glad to see you're loving the married life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are soooo dang cute! I wish we could have made it to the Halloween party. Miss Lucy doesn't stay up that late though. Let's double soon!

    ReplyDelete