StatCounter

Friday, September 23, 2011

Channel 4

My mother always taught me when you go out with no makeup on, hair undone, in a nasty outfit, looking your grossest...that is when you will run into someone from the past, someone you like, someone you would never want seeing you at your worst.

Well, how about all of Utah?

Lesson learned: Mom is always right.
(But I think I already knew that.)

But hey, it's kind of cool to be on the news. So I'll take the embarrassment for a funny video to have forever.

Here is just a small clip:

You can see the whole thing here!
Technology a Gateway to Infidelity

2 comments:

  1. hahaha whatever caitlin you always look cute!! thats funny you guys were on the news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous as usual, but you did learn a valuable lesson - your mom is always right.

    ReplyDelete