StatCounter

Friday, September 2, 2011

Catch Up Part I

I am so behind on blogging! This summer has been full of family and fun, and I couldn't be sadder that it has officially come to an end. Now it's back to school, work, internships, and real life!
But in looking back on the summer...
The beginning of August included my family coming up to the Sundance cabin for a week-long stay. It was an awesome week!

Lots of fun at the Provo Beach Resort...
Surfing
Gaming.
Karaoke-ing...
Even though Alyssa and Addi got the wrong version of Scooby Doo and froze, having no idea how it went or what to do, they were such troopers! And they were by far the cutest ones to grace the stage (wayyyy cuter than mine and Tracy's performance...ew.)

Lots of fun at Seven Peaks.
Brooke and Jon charging the big slide.
Lots of fun at Trafalga.
Partnered mini-golfing tournament...which Josh and I won, by the way.
Arcade gaming.
3-D motion riding.

Lots of girl fun shopping.
Everyone's faces hahaha
And lots of random fun at the cabin...
Catching raccoons.
Playing with the naughties.
Hiking to the falls.
(Apparently nobody was ready for this picture.)
And just for Josh...
His temporary mustache he was so proud of.

 Overall, it was a blast having my family up in Utah. We made so many memories and had a great time!
Part II of the summer coming soon!

3 comments:

  1. YES! One of the BEST summers of my life right here! I'm definitely stealing lots of these pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s, it was 4D motion riding haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the best Milner Family vacation ever! Next year, a cruise! We'll just have to convince certain people that it's sooooo worth it! Thanks for taking some good pics! I didn't take much! See you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete