StatCounter

Monday, April 8, 2013

Two Year Anniversary

Looking back, I cannot believe we have been married for TWO years already.
3.26.11
What an amazing two years it's been.

Dinner at Duke's Malibu

Beautiful sunset at dinner!
Spent the day at The Grove in LA with Rupert!


Random things I love about my husband:
His sense of humor
His conservativeness (we click SO well on that level)
His darling dimples
His forgiving nature
His amazing work ethic
His adventurousness
His desire to always make me happy and spoil me rotten
His devotion & complete loyalty
The list could go on forever...

5 comments:

  1. You guys are a gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe it's been two years! It feels like just yesterday. I couldn't have asked for a better man to marry my sister! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwh! happy anniversary you two. :)

    xo
    purposelyathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We echo Brooke...Love Papa & Grandma Rodney

    ReplyDelete