StatCounter

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summery

In order to catch up, here are a bunch of the best pictures from the last few months.


A little late but worth the wait, we celebrated our 1st anniversary (for a second time!) at home with our cake topper Mom saved for well over a year!

Lots of friend time!



      

                  

             


And friend time in Vegas!









Dad's Birthday!

Beach Boys 50th Reunion Concert in Hollywood!

First time voting together!

Mammoth Get-Away w/ the In-Laws!




                  






My spoiled rotten birthday!  A day at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa complete w/ couples massages, drinks and yummies, pool & jacuzzi dipping, steam rooming, and relaxation.


I woke up to breakfast in bed, flowers, and balloons everywhere! Such an adorable husband I have!

Of course I chose Lazy Dog for my birthday dinner so we could take a pup.
Tucker had to stay behind because the two of them together are knuckleheads.

And a Dodger game!

The Beach House in Corona Del Mar.  SO fun!  It was bitter sweet considering it was the last time Kelly & Steve would be there with the kiddos before moving to Pennsylvania for a YEAR for Steve to work with a renowned dermatologist.  We are proud of him but can't wait til they're back in Mesa (the mileage isn't quiiiite so far...)  Can't wait to fly out and see them!

Celebrating all the birthdays!







Josh & I got to babysit Penny over the weekend!  
She was an angel!



I DIE.



I can't believe my baby sis turned 14.  She is growing up so fast and is far too beautiful, funny, and talented for her own good! And she just got promoted up a level at her dance studio!  Congrats Brookie!!!

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY a new blog! I've been checking and waiting for the past everrrr. I love all these pics! Makes me sad that my summer break is coming to a close :( Love it that you live in Cali now! Can't wait for all the fun to come :) Love youuuuu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys look like you've had a fun summer so far! yaaaa steve and kelly moving is such a bummer! i can't even think about it! we're already counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete