StatCounter

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Living in Love


Josh teaching our Valiant 8 primary class at church.

Penny loves the Disney Store with Uncle Josh!
She also loves when Josh makes her "fly."

That is one big baby.

A couple Saturdays ago, the Spiker girls invited me to Americana for a little girls day.
That cute family won't let you down for a great time.
We had some yummy sushi lunch, I got to walk around holding little Lucy bug's hand, I saw one of the cutest dogs of my life (see pic below), and had a blast with the Spiker women.

Gorgeous rainbow on Josh and my drive down south to my house last weekend.



While home, Tracy snapped a few shots of me, Brookie, and Penny for her friend's new beanie and scarf company.  Everyone is a model these days, so why not.










My husband is a handsome devil.  Life is good!

5 comments:

  1. So cute caitlin!! you two are the prettiest couple ever! love all the photography shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a babe!! such cute pics, i love when you update!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...those beanie and scarf pictures are sooo pretty. You all look like models...especially Penny! I want the catalog (of course she will make one...she has no choice!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed out loud at the picture of Josh in the Disney store... that is the greatest picture ever. Come back down again. Okay sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo cute! I love it! We had such a fun time with you coming home! Wish you would visit more often butttt hey, at least we have you here in California!

    ReplyDelete