StatCounter

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Quick Brag Moment

You know that final I mentioned in the last post that was make-it-or-break-it for Josh? That he was studying like a madman for? That was taking over his life?

Well, he ACED it!

Not just passed it...full on A! I am so proud of him and just wanted to publicly announce his smarts and success. This was for his "capstone" class, so it was easily one of the hardest classes of his entire college career. I couldn't be more proud of my man and I just love him!

3 comments:

  1. All that hard work pays off. Good for both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Josh! How exciting! I totally know how you feel about putting so much effort into getting good grades. We're hoping Alan's finals go well for him so he can get into a good physical therapy school. Lots of pressure and stress! So excited for you guys to be graduating soon! And thanks for the super sweet comment on my blog. You have such an awesome family! We miss being your neighbors! Tell your mom thanks and hello for me!

    ReplyDelete