StatCounter

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The End is Near

December 15, will you pleeease get here already? I will get back:
  • My life
  • My free time
  • My husband
  • My sanity
I just finished 3 presentations on Thursday and turned in 7 papers. Now finals are quickly approaching as well as the due date of my final internship packet and lots & lots more papers. Must...finish...school. As for Josh, he has a make-it-or-break-it final on Tuesday that he has been studying for like a madman. We are both losing our minds! 
I guess we are paying our dues for graduation!!!

Through it all, we've been trying to squeeze in as much time together as possible, as well as a few Christmas movies here and there. Tomorrow we will be decking our halls, so I am looking forward to that! Merry Christmas season everyone --- and be grateful if you're not in school!

2 comments:

  1. it'll come sooner than you think! good luck...and tell josh i good luck, too! you'll both do great! YOU'RE SO LUCKY IT'S OVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the best days of your life. That will make sense one day!

    ReplyDelete